Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oasis

The Lord is my shepherd --- that's RELATIONSHIP!

I shall not be in want --- that's SUPPLY!

He makes me lie down in green pastures --- that's REST!

He leads me beside quiet waters --- that's REFRESHMENT!

He restores my soul --- that's HEALING!

He leads me in paths of righteousness --- that's GUIDANCE!

for His name's sake --- that's PURPOSE!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death --- that's TESTING!

I will fear no evil --- that's PROTECTION!

for you are with me --- that's FAITHFULNESS!

your rod and your staff, they comfort me --- that's DISCIPLINE!

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies --- that's HOPE!

You anoint my head with oil --- that's CONSECRATION!

My cup overflows --- that's ABUNDANCE!

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life --- that's BLESSING!

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord --- that's SECURITY!

forever --- that's ETERNITY!

No comments: