Thursday, September 16, 2010

we are officially 20!


i was someone else when you came into my life. but i knew from the first time you made me laugh that you were meant for me. now u made me what i am.happy, contented, secured. &you've been mine for 20 months & 2 days already. i don't know how we made it through that first year, seeing as all we did was argue & fight,not to mention the worst adjustments we ever did . but you believed in us, sometimes more than i did. i often wake up and wish that we could fast forward through now and start our lives together. but when i really think about it, why rush? you're mine forever, might as well soak up every second. i never wanted to be one of those people who had been mushy about love,not even the type who had already dreamed what their wedding's gonna be like way ahead of time, but things have a funny way of working out. so here's to loving you more with every beat of my heart.

No comments: