Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my big-hearted hipee.


My hipeeness. A big sucker--
--for my tears..:)
no matter how fumin' mad he is, a drop of my tear is the only "antidote" it needs.
and funny as it sounds but he is the type who cries first when he knew he just hurt me. he cries when i cry, before he starts nagging (babbling on how i should stay strong,etc..)
He is always in rebuke everytime i cant help but snap out on someone for doing something not so " my way", or for not sparing even the "trike" driver of my "taray" stunts, but he laughs the loudest after i tell the story.
Overly-honest. Even those i dont feel-like knowing. Having  "what i dont know wont hurt me" for a motto is an exact contrast of "honesty 101" of his. The disadvantage (as for me only): he expects the same in return.exempli gratia: a detailed all-day activities, or a run-down at least. (so i better be careful not to miss something, worse if he learned it from someone else and im expected to tell him first hand, worst if it involves sensitive topics).
"Chika-chika" is his favorite.hehehe.pasttime. My silence is fatal. and when i am, its already a big wonder if i am still the rachell with the double "L".
We both love to eat eat & eat. He has a weird taste though.
He always worries about me that i sometimes get annoyed and think he is just over-acting with all the reminders that i better suggest to myself to have a list for "memory-gap's" sake. :-P
He is a toughie-toughie not just a cutie -‿◕
He loves to dance,while i love to sing (to a different music though)haha!
He is east, i am west. Lucky if we meet halfway sometimes.
In short, we are extremely opposite in almost every way.

He is a kiddo at heart. He loves to dream. of things that you cant help but smile. (but my dreams are simpler than his, and he knows what "simple" really is for me) :-P
and, the most fave of mine..actually only one of my faves-- is when he panicked when i am about to reach my boiling point [he must be thankful though, it rarely happens] yahaha!

and lastly, he has a "marshmallow" heart. not only to me, but to everyone he cares about. 
He can be your boy-scout next door, or a 911 agent to a neighbor.

These are but just a few of what i can say re: hipee. TOUGHIE.ROUGHIE.SENSI, but so0 like an omega-3, heart-healthy♡

No comments: