Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CHELLYڪے (◕‿◕✿) (his fb note)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/note.php?note_id=392008124795
 

I have always thought that a long distance relationship couldn't really be possible for me.. but things happen unexpectedly. isnt that how it always works? like a big Ooops! I didnt plan on falling in love.. but oh well "I did" -- big time!

The whole thing started with something that really got me laughing (It's a secret for us to keep). eventually we started messaging each other then came the long talks which has become a part of our routine, like literally all night and day..

Things are so simple and easy when we talk, so wonderful, so perfect, I have never laughed so hard, we have the same interests, political views, feelings, thoughts and ideas. she could easily explain things I could never understand or I never could have figured out and in some way she was the only one I could talk about things I couldn't tell to anyone. the more we talked the deeper we get to know each other. There was never a weird silence in the middle of anything. Though we also had our bad days, our differences didn't matter.. we got real close, you could say we became the best of friends. we got so comfortable that we get to share everything..

I wasn't actually looking for anything serious at that time. just a friend to talk to since my life was so messed up, I had no directions, and talking about my involvement with girls which I knew was really a big puzzle to her, I ddnt know how to handle my feelings back then and being with someone new while still stucked with my past is giving me a real hard time dealing with, I was miserable and unhappy yet having her around  just makes everything so light and smooth..

It started getting a bit more serious as time goes by, talking everyday.. hours flying by.. staying awake all night, just talking. That's what we'd been doing.. All modes of communication are being overused and still not enough.. we clicked in every way.. no words are needed and yes no doubt that I have actually fallen inlove with her, everything happened so fast.. The next thing I knew we were together --so inlove!

My idea of having someone special is not that defined though I used to set standards or shall I say having the dream girl that any muslim guy would wish for.. One you could describe as her exact opposite considering her lifestyle and all, the same way i was also the so not her type of guy but we ddn't see em and it never was an issue with us instead when she came, it completely altered me in ways that I cant even understand, only then I looked at her and saw something else.. now I know what it was --MY FUTURE.. she was the kind of girl I would like to be my last, as cliche as it may sound, that is how I thought and still think of her.. until now..

For the first time in my life, I don't want anyone else, and I don't want to be with anyone else. I can't even imagine my future without her by my side and every single day that I wake up I feel the excitement.. just couldnt wait to spend the rest of my life with her, to fall asleep with her in my arms and wake up the next morning to watch her sleep. I always pray for that day when all my dreams and wishes would finally come true..

One day.. I will marry her.. no matter what it takes or how far i have to go.. i will get her.. someday!

No comments: